Monday, March 7, 2011
The criteria for the OneBook CRC Project are as follows:
- The book is accessible to CRC students;
- The book’s topics stimulate conversation amongst a variety of readers;
- The book fosters personal reflection;
- The book promotes teaching and learning and can be integrated into a variety of CRC courses and programs;
- The book develops a foundation for cultural pluralism, a rejection of previous personal prejudices, and knowledge of and comfort with others;
- The book has the potential to build a community by sharing the common experience of reading and discussion.